Salavat Yulaev goalie Juha Metsola posted his 7th KHL shutout in this season, shared his emotions after the winning game against Sochi.
- Congrats on the win. Could you please comment the game?
- It is a big win for us. It was a great solid game, 2 periods. They `ve got a couple good chances in the second period. Our PK was good today, that was big thing, something what we need to improve.
- You posted shutout today and set a new KHL record. Does it mean anything to you?
- No, not really. I am that old, that I do not care about those things anymore. I want to win something as a part of the team. Those things do not really mean anything to me. They used to, when I was younger. But now I know that I do not have a lot of years left. My only goal to win something with a team.
- Now Salavat Yulaev officially entered the play offs. Did you pay any special attention to this? Would be easy for you now mentally?
- I think that is good. We do not have to think about this anymore and we can just focus n the games and do not have to worry about standings.